Apr 26, 2020

Tags: , ,

'Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking...' Naira Marley gives more insight about fasting

Nigerian rapper, Azeez Fashola, known professionally as Naira Marley has given his own explanation on what fasting means.

Naira Marley who is known for his controversial tweets, in his post on the micro blogging platform, Twitter said fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking.

For the remaining 99%, the rapper said it's "bringing your heart and soul closer to Allah."


According to him: "Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking, the rest of the 99% is bringing your heart and soul closer to Allah."


0 comments:

Post a Comment